Treating Patients with C.A.R.E.
The attendees learn essential skills that are organized into a four-point model: Connect, Appreciate, Respond, and Empower (C.A.R.E.)
- Connect with patients
- Appreciate the patient’s situation
- Respond to what the patient needs
- Empower the patient to problem-solve with you
In this interactive training, participants take on an active role in the program’s activities by reflecting on their day-to-day work and working with other participants to practice these skills in small groups.
How long is this training?
Treating Patients with C.A.R.E. includes a 5 hour training. During each training, participants receive:
- Treating Patients with C.A.R.E. Workbook
- Light breakfast and lunch
- Skilled facilitators who understand the contextual reality of working in health care settings
Registration available till Friday, February 28, 2020
- Bloor and Bathurst
- Upon registration we will provide detailed information with direction and location