Webinar: Brief Action Planning
- helps foster a collaborative relationship between clients and their health care provider
- are applicable to any chronic health condition
- Can be used in various clinical settings
- are compatible with other self-management techniques
- Reinforces language taught in the peer led Stanford program
BAP makes efficient use of health care providers’ time and can be used as part of any routine client interaction with the opportunity to use it over multiple visits.
Who uses BAP?
- Members of the health care team, including managers, students, and peer facilitators
How long is this workshop?
BAP includes a series of four webinar sessions delivered using the webinar platform, Zoom. Each webinar session is 1.5 hours long. The webinars will be held over 4 consecutive weeks, at the same day and time. Participants must attend all 4 sessions to complete their training.
The sessions will be held on May 28, June 4, June 11 and June 18.
To see a brief video about BAP, please click here.
Registration available till Thursday, May 28, 2020
- Upon registration we will provide detailed information to join the webinar.