Instructions: Please complete the following form and click on the "Submit your booking" button at the bottom.
If you have quesion please Contact us
Primary (Grades 1-8)
Secondary (Grades 9-13)
No formal schooling
Do not know
Prefer not to answer
Emphysema, COPD or other Lung Disease
High Blood Pressure
Other (Please specify below)
Guidelines for Participation in the Practice Brief Action Planning Skills workshop
In order to benefit from this workshop, we ask you to:
- Come to the session as registered
- Take care of your needs (stand up, stretch, leave the room)
- Make S.M.A.R.T goals based on the content delivered
- Be respectful of others and their ideas
- Maintain confidentiality
- Turn off your cell phones/pagers
- Participate in group discussion
I grant permission to Choose Health-Toronto Central, c/o South Riverdale Community Health Centre:
- To contact me in the future for the purposes of providing self management related updates, such as additional programming, events, training, and research opportunities.
- To share de-identified information collected in the workshop with external partners for the purpose of ongoing evaluation and quality improvement of the program.
- To request responses via email, if applicable, to evaluation tools.
To ensure you are receiving emails from us, please check your spam or junk folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe sender list.